LEAVE A COMMENT

December 31, 2013.

This blog is now closed. After three years and 311 posts, I have decided to end this blog. I have enjoyed watching the films, reviewing them, and interacting with global readers.

If you are interested in contacting me, you can do so by commenting on any of the posts. The blog will remain live on the web.
Thank you to all the readers for your comments, ideas, and thoughts. They were helpful, stimulating, and enriching. This is Alene, signing off.

February 7, 2013

Texas Killing Fields (2011)


When it’s over, what a waste of talent. Sam Worthington and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are detectives working together to investigate a series of unsolved murders in the Texas Bayous. Jessica Chastain and Chloe Grace Moretz have supporting roles, but even their talents can’t stop the ax from coming down on this film. The film is filled with one-dimensional characters who have no motive nor backstory. By the end, I care nothing for the characters, and I am completely lost in the loosy-goosy script that can’t make up its mind on what it’s about. 

My rating: 2 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment